Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So much for the attempt at getting vids of her playing. :lol:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:D Well Mom, looks like little Miss Jade has you trained quite nicely...lol
She is one of the most adorable little girls ever.. and she looks totally adorable doing "nothing!!":hello1:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
T - she's even cuter on video than she is in pictures if that is possible. Lookit that face! She is just the most darling this ever. Brody and I just adore her. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much ladies! She does have me trained, as do the other's! :lol:

I know it wasn't that great of a vid, but right before the camera came out she was chasing a fly. I thought I'd capture that as it was funny seeing her. But alas, you see how that ended up. :lol:

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh look at that wee teeny face, i just want to kiss her!!
Loved seeing her in motion.
Thanks for sharing T. XXX

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you so much ladies! :) I still can't wrap my head around her being 14 months old! I keep waiting for her to start growing as if she's still a young pup. You should see the looks I get when I tell people how old she is. They look at me crazy in disbelief. :lol: She's teeny tiny, but what a personality she has! I wish I could capture her "real" antics on vid. She goes ninety to nothing!!!

·
Banned
349 Posts
Love the way she looks in second video, As much as she is saying that is it mum you keep playing with your finger's, Are you tired yet look on her face, she is way too cute, i love her ears! They look so cute!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She is just the most precious little girl. So tiny! Thanks for sharing the videos. I love her markings, the white on her little head. Adorable. :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhh.... Even doing nothing that little sweetpea is just precious!!!! Doesn't that always seem the case, I can never get my camera out quick enough for cute moments as well. It seems the seconds the camera comes out they
know it lol!!

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
she is a living doll :)
Thank you Therese! :) I just love that name graphic! How cute!! :D

Love the way she looks in second video, As much as she is saying that is it mum you keep playing with your finger's, Are you tired yet look on her face, she is way too cute, i love her ears! They look so cute!
Haha, I know! She probably was wondering if Mama had gone crazy. :wink: :lol: She expresses everything with her bitsy ears. It's so cute!! Thank you so much!!! :)

She is just the most precious little girl. So tiny! Thanks for sharing the videos. I love her markings, the white on her little head. Adorable. :)
Thank you! :) She really is a precious Angel. Funniest little girl! She's a tiny ball of Fire! :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ahhhh.... Even doing nothing that little sweetpea is just precious!!!! Doesn't that always seem the case, I can never get my camera out quick enough for cute moments as well. It seems the seconds the camera comes out they
know it lol!!

Lori
Thank you Lori! :) Yes!! Silly kids! They have all got to where they run when I get the camera out! "Oh Gosh, here she comes again with that thing!" :lol:

Shes so tiny!
Yeah, she's Mama's teensy bitsy Bear baby. :love7:

Good cheese puffs she's tiny...heh! And sososososososo cute, no matter WHAT size she be ;)
LOL @ Good Cheese Puffs!

Isn't she though!!! It's impossible for me to look at her like an adult doggie. She is absolutely minute!!! Grow Jadey, grow!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts