Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deano went to get his haircut today - he looks gorgeous as usual! lol and he got spoilt rotton, he got microchipped which he didnt like new bowls, toys, wee wee pads (which he has never used before), coller and lead, and an id disk, a diamante coller which we have ordered, and a pucci police dog tee on its way.
hope you enjoy the pics and vids.

hope this works: http://www.zippyvideos.com/167628577814645.html

lol sorry for the overload
by the way somehow my vids on zippyvdesre not workig so if they work you are lucky! hope it does though!
xfayex and xcheekydinox

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well it was getting long, and on friday it is the hottest day of the year so i thought it would be good for him. And just to have a little change, and its so much neater this way. I lurve my baby no matter what though! he is being spoiled this week! very spoiled!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Nope, the video wouldn't work for me this time either. :( However your pics are really lovely. Deano is as cute as ever, divinely gorgeous! :p

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you all for the kind comments - the vids are so good too! ar well! deano says thank you! lol - he's being such a good boy - and i bought wee pads for when we are out for more than a couple of hours and at night and he went on them so i am so impressed with him - i love him so so much!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts