Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow i have a little bodybuilder-chi in the house :shock:
since she got her anabolics-injection last tuesday she gained 1/2 pound :shock:
she attacks her food :D and she loves mango's!! her personality changed for the better....she's so outgoing,sweet and playful, always wants to play with the others and always in for some kissing :D

she looks like a white balloon with big ears :D

thanks everybody for the great advice!!

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Vienna... Happy to hear you are getting better...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Nat,
Glad everyone of your Chi's are doing great now. I want to put some weight on Bambi, she is extremly thin. How does the anabolic injections work, how often does she have to get them, how long does one shot work for? The vet doesn't want to spay Bam until she is thrieving better. She is 8 months now. Had mentioned predizone for her once she is off meds for a bladder infection. But maybe I should ask him about the anabolic injection. She also eats very little and only dry kibble. Would love to see her eat better.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey mybuddy

the injection lasts for 6 weeks and was given in combination with a pill, it increases their appetite dramatically !!
i think it would be a good solution for Bambi too !!

keep me informed :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
825 Posts
Wow im so pleased for you that Vienna is doing so well now. A lot less worry for you !!!! Pics please! :wink: :)

And to Bambi`s mum...yes id definately ask your vet about this injection as it sounds just what Bambi needs...bless her. Let us know what happens :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts