Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my poor girlies are at the vet's at this moment :cry:

i took my biggest bag (sherpa ) put my nightie blanket (for the smell) and a cuddly toy in there ...so they are feeling at home

the vet agreed to leave them in there (the top lid is opened like it's a big bed)

so now i can only hope everything goes well .....

paris has around 10 teeth to pull :shock: and vienna has also several teeth to pull,her spaying and a shot of anti-biotics in her anal sac ....

paris weighed 4.4 pounds and vienna 3.7 pounds , i'm taking cosmo with me when i go to collect them ,so i will know his weight later :lol:

kisses nat

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Well wishes are bouncing across the pond to your little ones...let us know how they are later on...try not to worry too much !

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
awww I'm sure it will all go fine :) fingers n paws crossed for the little sweeties and lots of cuddles for when they're safe home

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Awww, I hope everything goes well today

I'll be thinking of you and your sweet girls. Let us know how it went!

Cosmo will be happy to have mommy all to himself today :wink:

Give the girls a hug from me and Cooper when you get them home with you...Cosmo too! :)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ilovesadie said:
Ouch, 10 teeth! Poor girls! How are they doing now? It's been almost 12 hours since you posted last. Hope everything went well!

wow :shock: you are watching me :D

ok well paris needed her teeth pulled because she's 10 months now and still had all her baby teeth and now all her adult ones were growing in too

paris acted like nothing happened at all , she was cheery and was already nibbling on an ear when we came home (i took that away just in case) then she wanted to ride my arm ( :roll: yeah she loves me ) my bf and i were shocked that she didn't had pain or inconvienience at all :shock: she didn't even know from the aenesthesia.............

vienna was happy to see me ,she wagged her tail but was not her shirpy self, her cut was nice and clean and only 1 inch long,i was shocked to see she had a little blood on her mouth from the teeth pulling , but when we came home she went in the garden for a pee , and cuddled herself in a blanket on my lap ....and that's it ,she was grumpy towards the other two if they came to close, but she slept well and ate for three this morning ......

sometimes i really think my girls are iron ladies :shock: even the vet said said they were so good and he didn't hear one whine from them ....
today all is back to normal ,vienna is just a little bit more careful and will sleep a bit more ....

thanks for caring ladies :wave: xxxxxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 28 Posts