Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
my girls is only about an inch long too - try and get a look once they are lying on their side or something! Coco's stitches aren't disolvable are yours? I have to take her back on monday - they are going to check over everything has healed ok etc...

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
just want to let you know that i read this the first day you posted it and i kept them in my prayers. i didn't have achance to post before or anything (with 2 it's hard to keep up with things now lol)

i'm so glad that they are doing well :) your girls are iron ladies that is for sure! chiwi didn't have a problem with her mouth when she came home, she ate her crunchies and everything normally it ws just the spay that took a toll on her.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Great to hear all the procedures are over and done with and the girls are doing so well. Have only just seen this post. It's a relief when they don't have any or little discomfort, Minx slept like a log and Brooke was just very drowsy after their spays and were fine next day too. My girls send hugs and kisses to your girls and your handsome Cosmo too. :wave:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts