Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the Stitch overload but I couldnt resist the little guy is so attached to me I have to have him next to my computer and he fell asleep awwww he looks so happy :) so this is him at the end of the first full day in his new home, btw that is Nemo's collar on the candle stand next to him.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Oh my....what a sweetie....he's all tuckered out. He is adorable. Look at how his little ear is standing up already. Too cute!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
So sweet....no wonder you feel the need to keep him close to you, I wouldn't be able to resist him either !

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
He is definitely one of the cutest chi's I've ever seen. :love5:

You were right to post a cuteness warning for Cooper's mom... she's a real wimp. I can handle all the cuteness you got! :D
I'll take you down, little missy!

Thank you for the cute warning... unlike Rachael, I like to be warned that I don't need to be drinking milk or anything that can become a nostril projectile when I look at pictures.

Sticheroo is the cutest little puppy... I don't understand how you can take so many pictures of him though. I'd be too busy hugging and kissing on him to worry about the camera! :D

·
Registered
642 Posts
Stitch is just tooooooooo adorable!!!!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts