Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was brought jp in a previous thread how much we would enjoy looking and readi g about chihuahuas way back in the day lol
So if you have any old school chi pics or stories, post them up!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
and a few more they also all seem to be short coat as i think the original coat was short and the long coat was bred in later

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Is that the impetus of this thread? To prove that point?
No no no, not at all. I actually like seeing the old pics. I just noticed that that they where deer head chis.
I love old pics and seeing how things where back in the old days. This isnt a debate thread in any way, just want to share old pics that we can all enjoy. :cool:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and a few more they also all seem to be short coat as i think the original coat was short and the long coat was bred in later

I love this pic!!!! I tried putting Olivia on the back of one of my brothers Mastiffs and it scared the crap out of her lol

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Also this would be an awfully complicated round about way to start some rant about head type... I think we are all just having some fun here. At least I am.
I can understand that out of context my question would not have made sense. This this thread is a spin off of another thread that became a negative back and forth. That is why I was asking. She answered that this was not.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts

1 - 20 of 42 Posts