Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
She is beautiful and your other babies are too! :love5:

I must say Violet is also one of the most conformationally correct merles I've seen, just gorgeous! :D

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Violet is gorgeous! As well as the others :D I love merles, and I love that she is standard. I've heard so many times that merles aren't "purebreed" and are always out of standard :lol: Funny to me since the majority of "regular" chis I see are out of standard but they wouldn't get ridiculed that way. Anyway she is perfect and I love her name. Thanks for posting pics! I loooveee your babies! :love5:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Gypsy said:
I must say Violet is also one of the most conformationally correct merles I've seen, just gorgeous! :D
i totally agree! she is absolutely goregous! its so hard to find a merle with a good applehead....your so lucky to have foud her :D all your chis are adorable! :D

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Thanks. :D Unity does remind me of my Cosette. ;) I just love parti color chis. I think Violet should do well in the show ring, she is a beautiful girl, I love her applehead and she looks like her body is put together very nice too. I think the judges should be glad to see some nice merles making their way in the show ring. That's so exciting! You'll have to post pictures when you take her. :D I want to get a longhair show quality girl next so I can give showing a try. ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i love your cheese : don't pay attention to the rants ! the more serious merle breeders will be out there (that is : ones who select carefully their bloodlines, breed merle only to dark, non-merle chis, test for genetical diseases and DON'T crave for $$$$) , the more standard-looking merle chis will be available

PS : jack looks like one really cool chi

1 - 20 of 50 Posts