Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Virgil and his brother " Voyou "

At 2 months

At 6 months

At 1 year

His first victories in international dog-show

Virgil actually, 5 years old in september...

This 2009 Summer we participate a Swiss Tv Program... It was a programm about cats and dogs who was on tv every monday... a king of American Idol for pets ! There was a jury with celebrity, etc... There was 750 dogs and we finished 4th ! Now i cannot exit with Virgil without beiing stopping by people : " Hey i saw you with your chihuahua on the tv ! " hehehheeh

;););)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay Swiss, you are killing me tonight. My hub is asleep, exhausted and I can't stop looking at your beautiful babies. Virgil is special. You can just tell. It's amazing how different the long hair pups look when they grow into adults. They really are so beautiful. I asked this in another thread, but is Virgil a stud or is he neutered? Thank you for taking the time to post these pictures. I'm almost speechless (almost).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Virgil is a stud... Long hair's Chihuahuas are finished at 3 years old... With the males the transformation is more important, they change a lot : more apple-head, more hair, and became more large !

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I am a huge Virgil fan! Thanks so much for posting these pictures. I can't stop looking at them. He is so great! How neat that you got to be on TV. Wow. He just gets better and better as he ages.

Brodysmom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts