Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Dr G gave me a good check up...my pacemaker is working like a charm !:) Now I go to the OVC in August for a pacemaker check and cardiac dopplers..

[/URL]

We had the last of our vaccines for immigration....three jabs at one time is tooooooo much....:foxes15: I hope that immigration man has to have jabs done too :mad:

I was barking and Dr G took me out to the waiting room to show me there was no one there...like I need there to be anything there to make me bark :coolwink:

[/URL]

Banned
Haha I love the description of her barking. Too cute. Glad that everything is working as it should. Are you going across the border with them?

Registered
Oh my goodness little girl! I'm sooooo glad your pacemaker is doing it's thing just right!!! And when are Mom & Dad putting those immigration jabs to use? Has your house sold yet?

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Haha I love the description of her barking. Too cute. Glad that everything is working as it should. Are you going across the border with them?
We are moving to Ecuador...the girls had to have Lepto and Corona vaccines as well as all the usual ones. we were very concerned about the lepto especially as some dogs have died from severe reactions to it..but thankfully with Benadryl injections and again by mouth they did all right...

Registered
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Oh my goodness little girl! I'm sooooo glad your pacemaker is doing it's thing just right!!! And when are Mom & Dad putting those immigration jabs to use? Has your house sold yet?

We did have an offer but their buyer dropped out so back to square one..real estate up here is very slow moving so it's very frustrating, especially when everything for immigration is date mandated...I will not put the girls they these vaccines again so things better move along :foxes15:

But on the upside is does give us time to have Izzys second check-up at the OVC with her cardiologist... Dr OSullivan wants to see her at least one more time before we move, so if by some miracle we sold today and had to be gone in a month, then they want Izzy at the OVC before then...but August /Sept is best as it's 6 months pre-op. ;)

Administrator
Izzy you are too cute and too funny! You go girl and Bark when you want to!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts