Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a second please could you vote for my little Darcy. I entered her into a photo competition and would love for her to win! Here is the link to vote.
I'd be so grateful if you could vote for my baby!
http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.famouschihuahua.com/worlds-cutest-famous-chihuahua/&h=OAQHPkcgNAQEfX_eBj9nhm3eMEG1nESDoZcvzM9DOGFbFMQ&enc=AZNfORJ71isvsq-kxi3NN7YoAkezDJVhon4brsSy0A_Yo_JM1d6OxnaC-CFAO1GbRfjFM7FIX01HEMARL4_w0Zden1xL5F4YgQMI77vsm8y8zM4Z1Cbs4OeyeCnJCzumQQnGI24QC5dYpZZ773Ic918KBatHKAKJmgSRh3UMheHcTpDhgWe-Z4DXKERp6dZXS4Oom4OvDbYPcAbOAx5jpAha&s=1

Millie's daffodil buddy belt came, I was using a size 2 baby pink although she was on the last hole so decided to get a size 2.5 and it fits perfectly I'm really happy with it she looks lovely :)

Millie in her new sweater

I needed some more storage for their things so got some more mini cases I think they're cute :)

And I found this funny sign, I thought it couldn't be more true so I've put it up on my wall haha!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I'll check out the link and put in a vote. Oh my goodness!! I'm in love with the daffodil bb on Millie, the color is stunning on her. I'm glad you like the fit if the 2.5. I'm going to order that size at some point for Braxton. Ava wears the two on the 3rd hole and 2nd hole over clothes. Where'd you get that bunny top? Soooo cute and girlie. And I love the sign and storage containers too. You have such good taste!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll check out the link and put in a vote. Oh my goodness!! I'm in love with the daffodil bb on Millie, the color is stunning on her. I'm glad you like the fit if the 2.5. I'm going to order that size at some point for Braxton. Ava wears the two on the 3rd hole and 2nd hole over clothes. Where'd you get that bunny top? Soooo cute and girlie. And I love the sign and storage containers too. You have such good taste!
Thankyou so much! :D I'm glad you like the yellow, I was in two minds whether I liked it but now that's it's came I really like it. I also ordered a hot pink 2.5, I hope they bring out some cool limited editions at Xmas! Where do you order your bb's? I struggled to find somewhere that shipped to the UK and didn't charge $40+ in shipping. Millie was on the last hole on her size two so it wasn't the best for her to wear over clothes that's why I've settled on size 2.5 for her it's a really snug fit.
I got the bunny top off eBay I love it I think it's so sweet :) I had to get the sign when I saw it haha!
What's you favourite BB you have?

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There you go Babe, Voted!

Loving the T on Mills she looks so cute, the white and pink really compliment her colouring she looks beautiful
!!!
YAY Thankyou so much :D I will be so happy if my little darc wins! She's such a cutie. Thankyou mills does really suit those colours and she's really happy wearing that it's dead cosy for her.
What are pabs and Neeva like when it comes to wearing clothes?

·
Registered
756 Posts
YAY Thankyou so much :D I will be so happy if my little darc wins! She's such a cutie. Thankyou mills does really suit those colours and she's really happy wearing that it's dead cosy for her.
Pablos totally fine wearing clothes he actually likes it, he feels the cold so I think he appreciates the warmth! Neeva I can't find much to fit her right now, she's really short so everything just swamps her little legs, but she doesn't fuss about anything so thats good! And she'll defos win who wouldnt vote for that little face!!! I'll send the link on to my mum and stuff and get her to vote as well :)!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YAY Thankyou so much
I will be so happy if my little darc wins! She's such a cutie. Thankyou mills does really suit those colours and she's really happy wearing that it's dead cosy for her.
Pablos totally fine wearing clothes he actually likes it, he feels the cold so I think he appreciates the warmth! Neeva I can't find much to fit her right now, she's really short so everything just swamps her little legs, but she doesn't fuss about anything so thats good! And she'll defos win who wouldnt vote for that little face!!! I'll send the link on to my mum and stuff and get her to vote as well
!
It's good that he likes it, I tried one of Millie's old tops on Gucci the other day and she didn't like it at all she was trying to take it off bless her. Think it was just cause it was new to her so she was like 'wow mam what are you doing to me'
Aww Thankyou that's so nice of you :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thankyou so much! :D I'm glad you like the yellow, I was in two minds whether I liked it but now that's it's came I really like it. I also ordered a hot pink 2.5, I hope they bring out some cool limited editions at Xmas! Where do you order your bb's? I struggled to find somewhere that shipped to the UK and didn't charge $40+ in shipping. Millie was on the last hole on her size two so it wasn't the best for her to wear over clothes that's why I've settled on size 2.5 for her it's a really snug fit.
I got the bunny top off eBay I love it I think it's so sweet :) I had to get the sign when I saw it haha!

Well that bunny tee was a great buy and the quality looks really nice too. So far my fave bb is the purple Python. I too hope for some more limited edition designs. Those are the best.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thankyou so much!
I'm glad you like the yellow, I was in two minds whether I liked it but now that's it's came I really like it. I also ordered a hot pink 2.5, I hope they bring out some cool limited editions at Xmas! Where do you order your bb's? I struggled to find somewhere that shipped to the UK and didn't charge $40+ in shipping. Millie was on the last hole on her size two so it wasn't the best for her to wear over clothes that's why I've settled on size 2.5 for her it's a really snug fit.
I got the bunny top off eBay I love it I think it's so sweet
I had to get the sign when I saw it haha!

Well that bunny tee was a great buy and the quality looks really nice too. So far my fave bb is the purple Python. I too hope for some more limited edition designs. Those are the best.
I love love LOVE the purple Python I'm gutted it's no longer for sale :(
I'm also hoping for wooflink to bring some new carriers out do you know how often they bring out new ones?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Voted! Did you set up a Facebook page? I didn't really like it was for famous chihuahua, there was a member in here with a tiny chi named Jade who I believe is now a famous chihuahua. She's in a lot of the modeling pics.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Voted! Did you set up a Facebook page? I didn't really like it was for famous chihuahua, there was a member in here with a tiny chi named Jade who I believe is now a famous chihuahua. She's in a lot of the modeling pics.
No still don't have Facebook, it caused a lot of issues for me in the past. When I got married at 17 etc... So I just stay off things like that.
ah that's nice I didn't know, I just came across the competition by typing in chihuahua photo contest because I loved that photo of Darcy :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Millie looks so pretty in that yellow color buddy belt. that's a beautiful picture of her too !!!

I tried that link to vote for Darcy but it didn't work for me :-(. i'll try it again though and try to figure out how to vote for her

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Millie looks so pretty in that yellow color buddy belt. that's a beautiful picture of her too !!!

I tried that link to vote for Darcy but it didn't work for me :-(. i'll try it again though and try to figure out how to vote for her

Elaina I just typed in famous chihuahua on Fb. And I was able to vote on their site. That link didn't work for me either.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I tried that link to vote for Darcy but it didn't work for me
. i'll try it again though and try to figure out how to vote for her
Aw Thankyou Elaina! I do really like the yellow bb :) what size BB do you use?
I found that the size 2.5 was perfect for millie! She is getting better at sitting for photos she used to get huffy and avoid the camera haha!
Thankyou so much for trying, you just have to click the little circle by her name and then scroll down to submit your vote.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Elaina I just typed in famous chihuahua on Fb. And I was able to vote on their site. That link didn't work for me either.
ok ! i'll try that . thanks :)
Aw Thankyou Elaina! I do really like the yellow bb :) what size BB do you use?
I found that the size 2.5 was perfect for millie! She is getting better at sitting for photos she used to get huffy and avoid the camera haha!
Thankyou so much for trying, you just have to click the little circle by her name and then scroll down to submit your vote.
Minnie has been wearing size 3 buddy belts but I bought all of hers before they came out with the size 2.5 ones. I do want to get her a 2.5 cause I think it would fit her better when she's not wearing clothes.

Ellie wears a size 2 , and Tootsie wears a 3.5 but can also fit in a size 4

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
ok ! i'll try that . thanks

Aw Thankyou Elaina! I do really like the yellow bb
what size BB do you use?
Minnie has been wearing size 3 buddy belts but I bought all of hers before they came out with the size 2.5 ones. I do want to get her a 2.5 cause I think it would fit her better when she's not wearing clothes.

Ellie wears a size 2 , and Tootsie wears a 3.5 but can also fit in a size 4
Yeah I'd definitely recommend getting a 2.5 for Minnie, cause I think the difference in a size 2 and 3 is very considerable. What's your favourite colour bb?

I wish I went for the diamonte on the front now though! And Thankyou so much Hun!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Yeah I'd definitely recommend getting a 2.5 for Minnie, cause I think the difference in a size 2 and 3 is very considerable. What's your favourite colour bb?

I wish I went for the diamonte on the front now though! And Thankyou so much Hun!
that is really hard to say which color is my favorite ... I like having several different colors. I have the gold for both Minnie and Tootsie and they match a lot so I like that color. then, I got one that was called Noahs ark. it was a limited edition and is a bright pink color with little animals on it. its very cute. and then, I got the periwinkle color which I like a lot too... but, now that I see Millie in that yellow. I kinda want that one . hehe.

my favorite harnesses for with no clothes on though are the susan lanci step in ones. but, for over clothes, I love the buddy belts the best

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

that is really hard to say which color is my favorite ... I like having several different colors. I have the gold for both Minnie and Tootsie and they match a lot so I like that color. then, I got one that was called Noahs ark. it was a limited edition and is a bright pink color with little animals on it. its very cute. and then, I got the periwinkle color which I like a lot too... but, now that I see Millie in that yellow. I kinda want that one . hehe.

my favorite harnesses for with no clothes on though are the susan lanci step in ones. but, for over clothes, I love the buddy belts the best
My favourite is the fairy dust I've just found it but realised its no longer on sale :( which is the same with the purple Python. Never mind I will just have to keep an eye out for new ones! I would love to see the Noah's ark one of you have a photo? It sounds so sweet.
I really like the periwinkle too, you should definitely get the daffodil it really stands out. Buttercup is a lovely yellow too.
I agree I should get my first SL soon I'm excited!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts