Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone from here is goining to the Wag and Bone show tomorrow at Windsor Great Park. If there is anyone local to it could they tell me which station it is near and if it is far to walk once you get to the station. Sounds like a fun day. Thank.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I REALLY wanted to go but we're off to Brighton this weekend! It will be great fun I'm sure! Let us know how it went and take some photos!! There's going to be a "Pup Idol" competition and a World Record attempt for the largest group sit!! :D
According to the map Virginia Water Railway Station is the closest public transport which is about 2 miles from the park...but I could be wrong! :? It looks difficult to get to by public transport but there must be a bus service from the station maybe!?

Have lots of fun!!
Lucie & Lola :wave:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
im about a ten minute drive from windsor not sure what the station is called near it its meant to be a real good day think its quite pricey compared to other shows to get in but its meant to be good fun

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I was reading this on another site and someoneasked the same question about stations Windsor and Eaton, the answer they gave was the park was 30 mins walk down a long road,thats why we are not going :( Dont know how accurate this was though?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Everyone,

We just got back from the wag and bone show - it was great fun!!!

I think the closest station was Windsor but it is still about a 20 min walk. There must have been a shuttle bus though....
We drove as we're not too far away.

I defintely recommend going next year.
Jack absolutely loved it! He even one a prize so he was well chuffed.
There were loads of other chihuahuas there.

Helen and Jack xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts