Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I gotta go to school pups, lets get in the living room"

"what you mean you weavin'!!"

My first day of college is today, and I had to wrangle the pups to bed much earlier than they're used to since I had to be up at 5am - needless to say they sat pretty for one picture, then it was attitude. I will say they're "dead to the world" this morning, I didn't even get a peek when I got up for my coffee.

*sorry it's a little blurry, I didn't have time to edit it off my phone!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, they're looking pretty spry for being up so early! :lol: Such cuties they are. Good luck at your first day of college btw! ;)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
ahhh isn't it a bit early for school/ it's 2 weeks for me in canada

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Heather! It was a nightmare, go figure.

Nope Mooberry, we started today. Private school started last week and all public schools are in session as of today.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Thanks Heather! It was a nightmare, go figure.

Nope Mooberry, we started today. Private school started last week and all public schools are in session as of today.
Really?! Is that everywhere in the states? In canada for Colleges it's a Monday after labour day and for Universities it's the Thursday after

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Really?! Is that everywhere in the states? In canada for Colleges it's a Monday after labour day and for Universities it's the Thursday after
Most Universities here in Oregon start September 26th, so a lot later than most. I think it depends on the location.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Definitely depends on the location. Some schools over here started today. Others, like mine, start next Monday.

Good luck in school! The pups will be fine! :) I'm sure they'll be so excited to see you when you get home!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks ladies. School is...becoming; that's for sure. Getting up at 5am doesn't particularly suit me, thankfully my boss has given me the weekend off to be a zombie and recoup.

The pups are definitely adjusting to their new schedule but they aren't overly thrilled about being carted outside before the sun comes up. I've got a couple of sleepy teenagers it seems.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Your chis are sooo cute, and in such good shape. :) Love the pic. It always makes me laugh when I read about people on this board having grumpy chis in the morning who would prefer to sleep in ... Rudy wakes up at 5am every day, and on weekends when I try to sleep in until 7 or 8 I have a little dog jumping around the bed and licking inside my nostrils so I WAKE UP! hahahaha

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your chis are sooo cute, and in such good shape. :) Love the pic. It always makes me laugh when I read about people on this board having grumpy chis in the morning who would prefer to sleep in ... Rudy wakes up at 5am every day, and on weekends when I try to sleep in until 7 or 8 I have a little dog jumping around the bed and licking inside my nostrils so I WAKE UP! hahahaha
Ha! Nope, mine are grumpsters about being up early. However, Godric has trained himself to bark and cry and carry on if i'm not up by 9 so clearly he's ruled by his tummy. He'll forever be known as the rooster in this house, his dawn just comes slightly later than most ;)

We've been having some weight fluctuation recently with them, summer months and such, so I appreciate your complement :) We're very conscious of it because Godric doesn't gain weight for anything, and Gretel puts it on in the blink of an eye but it's something I am constantly monitoring with them :p

Must suck to have a diet conscious mommy :( haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts