Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i dropped arwen off at the day and evening pet clinic to get spayed and her baby teeth pulled... and i feel like a fool. I couldn't stop crying, and now sitting her typing this i feel like crying again. I cannot believe how impossibly much i love my little girl, she's my very first. I got her at 10 ounces, and she's been glued to me ever since, the office called and told me that she's already out of surgery, now i'm simply waiting to make sure that she comes out of anesthesia okay. She doesn't like being with people that she doesn't know... I just keep thinking about her waking up in pain, without me there... how terrifying it must be fore her.... because she doesn't understand. This is so much harder than it should be, and i feel completly crazy... but i figured if anyone would understand how i feel... it would be you guys. Not even my newest addition Bella, a 11 week old chi pup, curled up in my lap, can stop my heart from aching while i wait.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Baby just got spayed on Monday I know how u feel she's going to be 6 next month and I was so worried with her age and everything but in just 2 days she was running around as her normal self. Mine had to stay over night too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts