Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we finally plucked up the courage to let Louie off leash and here is the result :D Taken from our lovely walk this morning (His 2nd time off leash with us) :D

More to come

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Very nice pics!

I wish I could let mine go off leash, but I just can't trust Pedro with strangers. My daughter is finishing up a house they are building out in the middle of nowhere, and I will be able to let them both off leash there, but for now, they have to stay on.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
nice pics. great u can let Louie off the lead. i'm too affraid to let my girls off. they can run around my fenced in backyard, but anywhere else they have to be on the leash

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
What a good boy! Looks like he did a good job! He's so cute! Shayley can go off leash she follows my every move. Kizzie is getting there. I'm still scared to let her off leash but we've been doing it slowly by dropping the leash and letting her go and calling her back. She's better doing good. I'm just nervous with her because she's all over the place. lol

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
What fun!!
He is beautiful! Of course I would think so since my girl has his coloring!! I hope she looks like him when she grows up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts