Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had the best time this evening at Patriot Park today. I'd not yet gone to this park, and really wanted to check it out before summer ends. This park is award winning for its beautiful scenery, and I can see why. The dogs had a great time too.

Hmmm not to sure bout this guys!

Kendall and Ava showing Bailey how to conquer his fears 馃槉

Premium Member
Looks like you had a lovely walk. The park is beautiful, I love the stepping stones.
I think my millie would be like Bailey refusing to go across haha! Ava is always fabulously dressed she's a little model loves posing for the camera doesn't she,
Great photos :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice park pics ! that one pic was funny with Bailey not wanting to jump on that walkway . hehe. And, Ava looks so pretty in the pink striped top !!

Thanks Elaina! What a gorgeous park. I'll try and go again before summer ends. The dogs really seemed to enjoy it. The people were very friendly.
That Bailey! lol the girls sure showed him how it's done馃槏. Kendall is my fearless one. Do you have any fave parks?

Thanks, I love the stripe top too, it's a really nice fit and so lightweight. Thank goodness I got it. I'll be looking forward to seeing Ellie Mae model hers.
I see they added 3 new items on Pariero Japan. I wish they'd added these when they add the other ones recently. I think I'll leave my order as is for now.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Looks like you had a lovely walk. The park is beautiful, I love the stepping stones.
I think my millie would be like Bailey refusing to go across haha! Ava is always fabulously dressed she's a little model loves posing for the camera doesn't she,
Great photos :)

Awe Millie lol, you have to be a brave girl cause soon you will have sisters to teach馃惗. Do you have any favorite parks to visit?
The dogs seemed to really enjoy themselves. Ava despite the fashionista she is, is still a little uneasy on walks. I'm trying to work with her on building confidence.

Registered
Thanks Elaina! What a gorgeous park. I'll try and go again before summer ends. The dogs really seemed to enjoy it. The people were very friendly.
That Bailey! lol the girls sure showed him how it's done��. Kendall is my fearless one. Do you have any fave parks?

Thanks, I love the stripe top too, it's a really nice fit and so lightweight. Thank goodness I got it. I'll be looking forward to seeing Ellie Mae model hers.
I see they added 3 new items on Pariero Japan. I wish they'd added these when they add the other ones recently. I think I'll leave my order as is for now.
yes, Peter and I often take the dogs to Elm Park. its a historic park and dates back to 1854 and is on the National registry of historic places. its a very pretty park too. I should take some pics sometime when we're walking the dogs. its just, I don't take pics with my cellphone and my camera is a bit bulky, but I think i'll try to take it along next time :) ( maybe even on this coming Saturday ) . :cool:

yes, I did see that Pariero added 3 more items. I wish one of the items was the Bunny NY top. I don't think i'll add any of these 3 items either although I do really love the PE monogram frilled tank with the red trim.

Premium Member
Awe Millie lol, you have to be a brave girl cause soon you will have sisters to teach��. Do you have any favorite parks to visit?
The dogs seemed to really enjoy themselves. Ava despite the fashionista she is, is still a little uneasy on walks. I'm trying to work with her on building confidence.
she certainly does :) there is a lovely park quite near my house although me and millie usually stick to walking along the country tracks beside the fields. I enjoy it because theres lush scenery and millie loves it because theres horses in the fields. I suppose having the gang around on walks will help with avas confidence. how old is she now?X

Registered
What a beautiful park. Great pictures...Ava looks beautiful as always. Love the Pariero striped tank on her. Leave it to the girls to show Bailey how it's done, haha.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13
What a beautiful park. Great pictures...Ava looks beautiful as always. Love the Pariero striped tank on her. Leave it to the girls to show Bailey how it's done, haha.

Hi Michele! Thanks so much. The dogs had a blast and so did we.
I like the striped top much better in person. I'm glad I bought it. I really like this shade of pink on Ava.

Here's the other top

Looking forward to Carolina pics soon 鉂

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
Great pictures! Your chis are so cute! It looks like a beautiful park and like you all had a lot of fun. It's always nice to explore new places like that. Poor little Bailey, did he jump over the water in the end? :D

Thanks Camille! Kendall lives outdoors more than any of the dogs. She lights up when she knows she going out. It melts my heart.鉂

That Bailey! Lol he is not adventurous. He did jump with the help of bf and I.

Do your chi's like to explore? Is one more adventurous than the other?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
she certainly does :) there is a lovely park quite near my house although me and millie usually stick to walking along the country tracks beside the fields. I enjoy it because theres lush scenery and millie loves it because theres horses in the fields. I suppose having the gang around on walks will help with avas confidence. how old is she now?X

Sounds gorgeous. I'd love for you to capture some nice photos on your next walk. Millie will enjoy soon having buddies to walk with. I haven't mastered walking more than 2 dogs at a time yet lol

Ava is very confident at home. In fact bossy is more like it! It's strangers and the outside world that she seems to have trouble with. 馃槼 she will be 2 years old in October.

Registered
Thanks Camille! Kendall lives outdoors more than any of the dogs. She lights up when she knows she going out. It melts my heart.鉂

That Bailey! Lol he is not adventurous. He did jump with the help of bf and I.

Do your chi's like to explore? Is one more adventurous than the other?
Awww! Mine both love exploring. Rocky's a lot more confident in general, but for some reason when we go to big parks and the country side, a new happier and more confident version of Lilo comes out. :p

Premium Member
Oh Meoshia, more beautiful walking pics to make me jealous! That park looks gorgeous and you all look like you had a great time. I really like the striped top too! You have very lucky dogs. :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
Oh Meoshia, more beautiful walking pics to make me jealous! That park looks gorgeous and you all look like you had a great time. I really like the striped top too! You have very lucky dogs.
Thanks so much. It really was such a lovely place. It was nice to see all of the families out enjoying the day as well. How's summer in Australia so far? I'm long overdue from some pics of your babies.
And thanks, I almost passed I that little striped tank. So glad I didn't :heart_eyes:it's a great summer piece. Talk soon!

Registered
Theres my princess Ava, she's so beautiful!!!!

Pablo's sending her loads of kisses he says she's looking damn fine ;)
Looks like you guys had a gorgeous day!
Great photos as per Meoshia! :) I love your gang their all little beauties. I love Kendall's colouring she looks like a little fox, Love it!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts