Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this weekend has been great fun, My niece was over for a bit and the weather was pretty good.

Todays been a super lazy day my niece came over again and ran about mad with the dogs I'm shattered and finally have climbed into bed. Went a lovely walk tonight with the other half and the dogs its insane though how much scottish weather changes in an hour it was really gloomy then it started to brighten up and I got amazing pics of the sky at sunset!

Hope you guys had a nice weekend :)!

Got zero of pablo as he really isn't interested in pictures when out he wants to run about in marsh and roll in dead things haha.

This is what the night started out like, These fields are right next to our house it goes on for a bit then its a few houses then just miles and miles of farm land.

This little madam found something tasty.

Pablo running about mad and neeva in tow.

The sky started to break up at this point revealing some really nice colours.

And then it got super red and pink I loved it!!

My little munchkin she's growing up so fast wah!

And by the end of the night the sky was like this it was lovely too.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I've had a busy day today too my brother in law has moved house and so I've been on painting it all day! Me Curtis and his brother haven't stopped all day, I've just got a nice bath though and snuggled into bed and it's just bliss!
The sunset is beautiful, it's crazy how much it changes! The walk looked fun I love Neevas harness :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Gorgeous skies. Neeva has gotten so big so quickly. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the beautiful day. Thanks for sharing pics ❤

1 - 5 of 5 Posts