Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My back was feeling a little better today (after almost a week of hurting) so I thought I'd take the pups (and Owen and Dawn) out for a little walk. It wasn't as long as we usually go but a short walk is better than no walk right?

checking out the neighbors yard.

Walking..

Wanted to add one more. My 2 boys relaxing after our walk. Lina ran off to the bedroom lol

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
We're glad to hear your back is better. Awwwwwwwwwww..................There is our little girl. Great photos of Lina and Boss walking outside. Lina loves walking and playing outside on warm sunny days and she enjoys rolling in the grass in our backyard too. How cute is the last photo of Owen and Boss.

We miss our Lina Beana very much! Bella misses Lina too, and has been quiet (gasp!) without her big sister and playmate. Please giive Lina lots of hugs and kisses from my husband, Bella, and me.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Aww it looks like Lina's fitting back in so nicely :) How are she and Boss getting along?
The picture of her rolling in the grass made me smile- it reminds me of my little Mia :)
And that picture of Owen and Boss is SO adorable :love5:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BellaLina'sMom- Lina sends hugs and kisses to you guys too :). I'm sure she misses you just as much as you miss her.

Katie- They're getting along just fine. No dominance issues, no fights. I sort of expected them to fight for "top dog" but not so far.

I

·
0 Posts
awwww that last photo is just so precious!!!

I love it when my lot roll in the grass. Looks like they had fun on walkies

1 - 16 of 16 Posts