Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the dogs on their walk today, love Sunday walks,

Boo in Sugars pink harness, I haven't gotten him a harness yet, have to wait till the end of the month, so he's a bit embarrassed :(

Couldn't find the other harness I had for Sugar to wear so she had to be walked on her collar, she wasn't impressed so I let her off for a bit

Spice, had to let her off too then to be fair!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Awww the girls are so beautiful and Boo is so handsome. The pink harness looks adorable beside of his coat. Bright colors are going to look adorable on him.
They look like they are having so much fun.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful little sweeties!
Thank u!

Awww the girls are so beautiful and Boo is so handsome. The pink harness looks adorable beside of his coat. Bright colors are going to look adorable on him.
They look like they are having so much fun.
See I thought that too, but thought it was mean to make him wear pink lol! But it does suit him for sure. They had a great time, they love getting off the lead!

Boo looks really nice in pink! Sugar and Spice are beautiful as always :)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
I'm toying with the idea of letting him wear that one for a while till he grows out of it anyway and Get Sugar a new one now instead, she doesn't like the over the head ones she prefers step in ones.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Good pictures. Anubis and chi have both worn girl colors and harnesses before. Anubis's very first leash was pink with darker pink hearts LOL. Loved it and had to get it even though he was a boy. I'm a mean momma lol

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I have threatened hubby if we don't find a little girl chi soon I am going to start dressing Jaxx in dresses because everyone thinks he is a girl even with clothes that are boy colors.

I say go for it and make Sugar more comfy in her harness. It isn't like he is going to know the difference and more than likely he will grow out of any that you buy now for him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts