Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Walking Handstand ...Oakley :-D

Omg, she is brilliant. I have no idea where this came from but I noticed her doing it and put a command to it, and in less than 15 minutes she was doing it on command. Anything for cheese I guess, right? :-D

YouTube - My dog is amazing!!

She's now 18 months old. My guess is she at some point decided this is how she should walk with her hurt knee, and we just never noticed? Really, I have no clue. But she's a canine genius LOL.

:daisy:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is super cute! Can she walk normal though or is her leg still injured?
Yeah, she's been walking normally on it for a week now tomorrow I believe. Just out of the blue she walked like this?? Her leg's not bothering her at all so ya got me.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
omg lol! I love Oakley! That is the cutest thing ever! :D Roo falls into a walking handstand too sometimes when she is running on the carpet and stops suddenly then goes into the handstand position and walks that way for a bit before leveling out. :lol: I need to start giving her the handstand command and a treat next time to see if I can get her to do it on demand. hee hee.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
omg lol! I love Oakley! That is the cutest thing ever! :D Roo falls into a walking handstand too sometimes when she is running on the carpet and stops suddenly then goes into the handstand position and walks that way for a bit before leveling out. :lol: I need to start giving her the handstand command and a treat next time to see if I can get her to do it on demand. hee hee.
Yep! That's pretty much what she did...and so heck, why not!!? I just can't believe how fast she learned to do it on command. She and Roo are long lost sisters.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Hmmm...... Once again I can't see your video. :(
I couldn't see the video of naughty Laurel either. :(
Maybe because I'm on my phone??? I was able to see you and Bryco when he was being a little bugaboo while on my phone though.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmmm...... Once again I can't see your video. :(
I couldn't see the video of naughty Laurel either. :(
Maybe because I'm on my phone??? I was able to see you and Bryco when he was being a little bugaboo while on my phone though.
My guess is its because somewhere along the lines I got a newer camera & the video format is different? :(

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
My niece is Genius omag I'm so proud!! You should enter for for heelwork to music do you guys have that there??

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
As if I don't love that dog enough, she has to learn something that freakin' awesome!!!! I gotta show this to my family later on :love2: :dance:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oakley is brilliant!!!! Love it!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts