Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi how long are you supposed to walk chihuhuas for??? and does it vary according to age???.i would appreciate any advice. again. lol. :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i so sorry if you think my :shock: smiley was meant as rude as i use it to mean puzzlement :oops: :oops: :oops: i feel really bad if i offended anybody. i seem to do that alot. :oops: :oops: i willl be careful how i post things in future as i appear to come across in another way. :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
odie will walk on the leash but he wont come when i want him too just when he wants too.so he will sit down for a bit.hes only 8 weeks old i should maybe not expect too much of him.i got him a litle harness but its a bit big.
im also trying to stop him nipping at my clothres. he has toys. :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
only place i set him down his the really quiet residential area near where i live.he only walks one block. back and forth.lol. im really careful with him. :wink: :wink: could i put my puppys harness on even though its slighlty big??? :wink:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
well im still really careful with him.the area i walk him the people would have been bound to have taken care of their dogs. :wink: well anyway im getting him vaccinated on the 15th.thanks for the info everyone. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts