16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You watching me Mommy?

It'z wike dis. Weeee, standing on 3 wegs. :D ;) :lol:

What she's really saying is, "pick me up!" :lol:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Shes such a sweetie pie. Hmm i think she would fit in my pocket, dont ever invite me round, i think you may find yourself one short! :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Ohhh wow, you iz a weal circus fweak! You & Iz should go on ze road together,
we'll makez moneyz wiz our super special talentz, I balance stuffz on my head
and you balance on 3 wegs! :p We'll be unstoppablez!!!

sincerely,

Chanel

Reactions: TLI

·
Registered
563 Posts
Oh jade, you are always cute, no matter what you do, or even in your ugliest picture (which I think having an ugly pic is impossible for you)

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Rachel, hands off! If anyone is going to steal Jade, it will be me!!!! Mwa ha ha! (that is my evil dog-napper laugh....)
She is just too cute, love her so much.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
quite the little contortionist ( wink ) She certainly looks tiny on that car seat...no bigger than a minute !

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shes such a sweetie pie. Hmm i think she would fit in my pocket, dont ever invite me round, i think you may find yourself one short! :)
Thank you, Rachel!! :daisy: I've had to check a few pockets when guest leave. :lol: She loves cuddly places, so she'd never make a peep. :lol:

aww, she looks so tiny and cute!!
Thank you!! :daisy: She's a forever puppy. :love5:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ohhh wow, you iz a weal circus fweak! You & Iz should go on ze road together,
we'll makez moneyz wiz our super special talentz, I balance stuffz on my head
and you balance on 3 wegs! :p We'll be unstoppablez!!!

sincerely,

Chanel
Wez can makez wots of monies and save all doggies! I tink we'd be gweat togedder! I onz my wayz aftur bweakfast! :lol:

Love, Jadey. :love5:

Oh jade, you are always cute, no matter what you do, or even in your ugliest picture (which I think having an ugly pic is impossible for you)
Ms. Angie? You cawwing me ugwy? :( My dayz is wuined. LS caws me fweak, and now ugwy? I'm distwaught! ;) :lol:

Thank you, Angie! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rachel, hands off! If anyone is going to steal Jade, it will be me!!!! Mwa ha ha! (that is my evil dog-napper laugh....)
She is just too cute, love her so much.
:lol: I'd say y'all could share her, but there isn't much of her to go around. :lol: Maybe a coin toss is in order? ;) :lol: She's a true sweetheart. :love5:

Thank you, Stella!! :daisy:

Ms. Jadey sends much love to you and Rachel! :love2:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quite the little contortionist ( wink ) She certainly looks tiny on that car seat...no bigger than a minute !
Thank you, Kathleen!! :daisy: She's practicing to be a gymnast. :lol:

She's quite the itsy bitsy. But feisty too. :lol: Oh, and spoiled. Did I mention spoiled? :lol:

So very precious x
Thank you, Sara!! :daisy: xxx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts