Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe I'm gettin' the "evil eye" in some of these pics. :lol: She can really cut those eyes! Little devil!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....................She is absolutely gorgeous and adorable! The last 2 photos are hilarious.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
T - I feel as if I know her. Her personality stands out so much in your pics. I would be very upset if you didn't post all the pics you do. It makes us so happy!!! She is a very special little girl, that Gia.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you ladies. :) She is definitely comical. She's so prissy and her determined will and nature is, well, something else. :lol:

I try to keep my camera ready for funny, cute, silly, etc. things they do. My family and I always get such a kick at looking at all of the photos. :) I'm happy that you ladies enjoy them as well.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I think everybody needs at least one of each. I have only had girl chi's but will only have boy doxies. The boys are so loving and less independant in the doxie breed. I am very drawn to the boys on here, as well.

I will say I love the chi girls cuz who doesn't love dressing them up??? But after seeing Brody and Chico's wardrobe and many other boys here, you can still have a lot of fun with dressing a boy.

Like I said, we all need AT LEAST one of each.:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha Robin, we posted the same thing at the same time. :lol: Chance has quite the wardrobe too, he just hates the camera.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
id love to find boy clothes for hiro... ( sorry to distract from the extra gorgeous gal and her dress)
Never worry about that in threads that I start. I can't speak for anyone else, but the whole hijacking thread thing is silly to me. I welcome any all things you have to add or share, even if it's pictures of your fur-kids. To me this board is for sharing, and I don't mind one bit. :) If the whole topic of the thread changes, that's okay with me too. :lol:

I have a harder time finding things for Chance, but he still has tons of clothes. :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts