Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new gorgeous, Vintage Bitch Carrier! :hello1::hello1::hello1:

It is even more amazing than I could have imagined! I absolutely LOVE it!!

Thank you so much, Lori!!! I know I drove you nuts, but I promise I didn't mean too. :D You know that I love you! :daisy:

I tried to get some better pics of the pups inside, but they have to put their lil paws over the edge to see over. They were too busy snuggling the fur, for that. :lol: They get inside, and rub allllllllll around. They have given their seal of approval! :p

They look like they are in a cloud of Pink fur. :lol:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Now I LOVE THAT ONE!!!!!! I just PM'd her about making me one and I absolutely love that one!!!!! Thanks for posting pics!!! I can't wait to get mine!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh wow, that is so gorgeous, T! I love it! The color combination is fantastic and I love the pattern on the bag itself, sooo pretty. Lori really does such amazing work! They look so cute hiding in all that pink fur. hehe. I bet they all love it. :D

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
It's absolutely beautiful! Does it have a clip so you can clip them/their harness into it?

I've been holding out but I neeeeeed one soon hehe.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now I LOVE THAT ONE!!!!!! I just PM'd her about making me one and I absolutely love that one!!!!! Thanks for posting pics!!! I can't wait to get mine!
Isn't it gorgeous!! :) I love the Pink & Black combo! That Damask with the Pink fur is just stunning! You should see it in person!!! You will love Lori's carriers! I promise!! Truly fine craftsmanship! And what makes them even more special to me is the person behind the work of Art is one fantastic lady!

Oh wow, that is so gorgeous, T! I love it! The color combination is fantastic and I love the pattern on the bag itself, sooo pretty. Lori really does such amazing work! They look so cute hiding in all that pink fur. hehe. I bet they all love it. :D
Isn't it, Paula!!! I was in absolute AWE when I opened it! I knew I would love it, but talk about speechless! I love the color combo, and the pattern and everything just goes so well together. Lori def. does amazing work! You really have to see them in person to appreciate the beauty. :)

Thanks girl! Yes, they all adore it!

Wow! Beautiful! I love it!! They sure do look adorable in there! Nice and cozy looking too!!! Very beautiful bag~
Thank you so much, Kerri! Me too! If I could get in it, I would. :D

It's absolutely beautiful! Does it have a clip so you can clip them/their harness into it?

I've been holding out but I neeeeeed one soon hehe.
Thank you Kristi! I love it!!!! Mine has a clip. :)

You really have to have one!! Trust me! Seeing them in a picture is one thing, seeing them in person is incredible!

Mine does not have a clip K

Very pretty T!!! love that pink.
No clip on the side of the bag?

Thank you Kitty! My fave. color!!!! :)

LOVE IT!!!! i want one!!!!
Thanks Adrienne! You need one! :lol: Really!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I LOVE IT T!!!! Wonderful job Lori :D
LMAO @ Funky Fresh!!! Tooooo cute!!! :lol:

Thank you Cheryl!!! I was/am in Awe of my new bag!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The harness clip.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Wow, that is so PRETTY looks so nice. Lori you really do an awesome job on these. One day I'll have to get one for Zoey, she would LOVE it.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Oh T.... You got that fast girl. Glad you like it. Love the pics of the kiddo's in it. Yep, you can sneak them anywhere with that bag hee heee!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Ahhh when I saw the thread I knew it would be VB pics! Awesome bag! Did you choose the colors/pattern T? I love it! So much personality, and the Wees look like theyve given it the seal of approval :) Perfect! How many Wees does one VB hold???

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Kitty... Your harness clip is attached on the outside of your carrier, just unclip one end and attach to their harness. Check out the pic here of yours, see it on the left of the carrier?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, that is so PRETTY looks so nice. Lori you really do an awesome job on these. One day I'll have to get one for Zoey, she would LOVE it.
It is stunning!!! I love it!

Oh T.... You got that fast girl. Glad you like it. Love the pics of the kiddo's in it. Yep, you can sneak them anywhere with that bag hee heee!!
I got it yesterday. But was in and out allllll day. This has been a super busy weekend for us. I wanted to get the pics posted, but every time I sat down it was time to get back up again. I LOVE it, girl!!! It is amazing!!! Def. my style!!! :D Thank you again Missy Poo!!! :daisy:

Ahhh when I saw the thread I knew it would be VB pics! Awesome bag! Did you choose the colors/pattern T? I love it! So much personality, and the Wees look like theyve given it the seal of approval :) Perfect! How many Wees does one VB hold???
Yes! My new VB Carrier! I was soooo excited when it came. :hello1: Isn't it gorgeous!?! I wanted something Black & White, so Lori suggested the Damask, and I chose the Pink Fur. :D She pretty much knows my "taste" though. So I trusted her 110%! The Wee's adore it!!! They love the fur! I put 3 of them in there, but to be able to comfortably lay down and have room, only 2 Wee's. 3 would have to stand, rather than lay. I would say the bag would be perfect for 5 to 6 lbs. and under. The bag looks much bigger in pics. The inside measures about 8 or 9 inches X 9 inches. From the pillow inside, to the top of the fur is about 9 inches.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful! Lori is amazing!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts