Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man guys I am having bad thoughts... :wink:
Ever since I almost got that one chi at work with the bad eye I havent been able to shake the urge to get another chi.
I have my three girls and right now where I live I am only allowed two pets (but they ignore the fact I have three cause of their size). I was wanting to foster but I cant do that while I live here. I keep seeing these cute little chi babies at work and it just makes me want another even more.
The situation isnt right for me to have another baby chi now anyway...I work too many hours to have a new chi but man there are days where I am so close to going onto PF or the other rescue sites and adopting another....I have to have will power...lol
Sorry had to vent that out...saw 3 baby chi's at work today and just got done surfing the chihuahua rescue/transport site.

I tell u what if I ever win the lotto I am buying a nice house with tons of land and starting up my own chi rescue :wink:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i have the same chi urge as you! but i know deep down now is not the right time for me. i'm glad of this forum cause i can live vicariously through all you multiple chi mom's and dads :wave:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Lately I've been thinking about it more and more. It is also not the right time for me, but in about 6 months I plan to give Seiah's breeder a call. I can't wait for the day I could give Seiah a new sister. :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
3 chi's is my max now too !! i have a very big bag ...so i can take them with me and stuff + i also work fulltime ;;; All of my freetime goes to the baby's...........;

but my dream is one day when i quit working....to breed my own chi's and maybe do a bit of showing .........
really integrate myself in the world of chihuahua's :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has to fight the urge to "have another baby."

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Angel5218 said:
I tell u what if I ever win the lotto I am buying a nice house with tons of land and starting up my own chi rescue :wink:
That's my dream. I'd gather up as many homeless chi's as possible and get them the medical care they needed. I'd adopt out the younger ones and provide the most extravagant and luxurious "old age" home to the ones who probably would never be adopted. I would spoil them sooooo rotten. :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I say that too Jess! If I ever win the lottery (I guess I should play if I want to win :lol: ) I would have 20 chihuahuas, all spayed and neutered of course. :D

BTW, I'd have to throw in a Boston Terrier or two! :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yeah...me too....I really want another baby....but I live in an apt so I don't think we would have enough room with my 2 chis and my bf's shih tzu. But i keep dreaming about it, and yeah...one day...when I am a lawyer and make enough $ to buy a house....the first thing I will do is going to get a couple more chis. I'd like to get some light colored ones this time....but i know ...it's just a dream for now...I have to wait.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
As some of you may know my fiance has a home in fla. its a two bedroom my home here is 4 with a huge yard compared to his down there. Well, since I have been speaking about showing and when i was down there recently I told him its a beautiful home for just us. but......
i am going to need more space for the dawgs. I mean when my females are in season and must be seprated I dont want crates all over the house. so it would be nice to have more room to do what I want without them being away from the rest of the household or i refuse to confine in a crate. HE's looking for a new HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahooooooooooooooo. We just got that house last year. I cant stand looking for houses or new cars ugh! another bitter sweet episode. but more Chi's :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts