Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Hey lizzie!!!!

Its Zoe!! Hope you are well!! Remember to read as much as possible before getting your chi!!! Good luck xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chi chi short hair cream/white girl/boy WANTED please help

Hi All thanks for all your replies

i live in london and i am still trying to find a lil puppy to love if anyone knows anyone or wants to sell a puppy please email me at [email protected] thanks guys i will travel for her i dont mind.

love

lizzie

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Hey lizzie,
I live in London too, but havent had any luck with chi pups! Im looking for a black and tan smoothcoat so ive made it harder for myself! Ive been looking since last year. Welcome anyways and goodluck xxxxxxx

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
hi all if you go to the loot.com a lady in windsor has three smoothcoat girls one is cream and white one is brown and white and one is black and white it says there mum name is dior ahhh and she is an actress on the tv

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
We have a litter of four beautiful smoothcoat chihuahua puppies that are almost 6 weeks old.
There are 3 boys - one cream and white, one black and white and one fawn. We also have one little girl who is white with fawn markings. They are all tiny and will weigh about 4 lbs fully grown.
They will be ready to go between 10 and 12 weeks and will come with their pedigree papers and puppy pack.
Mum, Dad and auntie can be seen as are loved family pets. They have been raised in a busy home with young children and other dogs. Will make fantastic family pets.
For pictures please e-mail

iv spoken to the above lady she is really friendly they are located in slough and she has stunning little boy pups one is black and white or tan can remember this ad is from ad mart and the one below is.

male puppy blue/fawn last of litter of four kc reg both jabs vet heath check, wormed brought up in family home use to children and cats very playful poss show quaility both parents pets please leave email address for clear photos ready 2nd June

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
We have a litter of four beautiful smoothcoat chihuahua puppies that are almost 6 weeks old.
There are 3 boys - one cream and white, one black and white and one fawn. We also have one little girl who is white with fawn markings. They are all tiny and will weigh about 4 lbs fully grown.
They will be ready to go between 10 and 12 weeks and will come with their pedigree papers and puppy pack.
Mum, Dad and auntie can be seen as are loved family pets. They have been raised in a busy home with young children and other dogs. Will make fantastic family pets.
For pictures please e-mail

iv spoken to the above lady she is really friendly they are located in slough and she has stunning little boy pups one is black and white or tan can remember this ad is from ad mart and the one below is.

male puppy blue/fawn last of litter of four kc reg both jabs vet heath check, wormed brought up in family home use to children and cats very playful poss show quaility both parents pets please leave email address for clear photos ready 2nd June
omg omg omg tell me where u got that please!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Hey,
Yea I havent been on for ages cuse my internet broke down! glad you noticed i was gone lol, I could access some sites from my mobile but unfortunatly not this one, I was soooooooo fustrated! ahhh but im back now! Is there an email address for the lady with the smoothcoat boys? How did you get to see pics? Thanks alot anyways xxxxxxxxxx *glad to be back*

1 - 20 of 30 Posts