Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya if any1 knows of any where i can get a dog stroller in the uk please let me know am looking for one like what kemos mum has think its fab

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
My friend round the corner just got one will ask. .............................edited to say she got it from USA.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you know of any in the uk you know hte one your friend is selling is it big enough for two chis its for basic things like taking them to vet getting them used to places i take jake ike ringcraft etc

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does she still have it i am planning on selling some bags on e bay today so if they go il prob buy it for my little girls will let you know as soon as they have gone thanks

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
does she still have it i am planning on selling some bags on e bay today so if they go il prob buy it for my little girls will let you know as soon as they have gone thanks
yes she does still have it but why dont you email her and have a chat. :)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Copied from previous message....

My friend has this carrier for sale......Pet Wheel-away, which came from the USA. It is BLACK size small:- 32 inches wide by 23 inches deep, and stands 41 inches tall, without the handles.It is a backpack, car seat, bed or wheeled carrier It is the same as the ones petlondon sell. They sell it for £70, she bought it from the states, and it is in very good condition. She wants £25 for hers and postage is £7-50 by Royal mail quotes. email [email protected]

·
Registered
481 Posts
hi,in the sunday times you got a free catalogue leaflet and it had all this random stuff in there but there was a dog stroller in there,just like a pram but for dogs,do you still need one or have you found one?

·
Registered
481 Posts
i cant find it!ill have another look though,do you know anyfriends who might have got it,it might be in this sundays paper too but ill have another look for you.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
On ebay today

Theres a stroller for dogs on UK ebay today finishes in 5 days 'ish'.Similar to Kittiwalker but dont know the make as didnt read it properly.Ebay number is 3984653311.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awww thanks for that its brill i so want it lol!! i would be bidding but im in the process of getting my dad to make me a show cruiser they are so good as i am going to have the two show dogs its basically a large crate split into two or 4 on wheels with grooming table on top they are real expensive to buy at shops so dad is gonna give it a go im gonna have it purple with my babies show name written on metal plates on the front yay hope he can do it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts