Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping to rack your brains for some ideas or come across some inspiration for myself.

I'm looking for something to do or make in my spare time to sell to get a little extra cash. My work has been cut down to 3 days so I have alot of time on my hands! My partner and I are hoping to make an offer on a house once we have spoken to our mortgage supervisor so every little helps :hello1:

I've trawled through the craft topic but nothing really stood out to me.

I did think about attempting to make some collars/harnesses and maybe simple dog coats but not too sure how that would work out. I do own a sewing machine but im not amazing at using it. I also do not want to copy what anyone else has made as much coz I think thats a bit cheeky.

I also thought about making home-made pet treats. Rabbits and smaller animals are very easy to make, but when it comes to dogs, grain free recipes are hard to come by and i'm not sure i'd be happy making any with grain in.

Any ideas appreciated! x

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
What about knitted dog coats ? i know they wanted people to do next years census forms they advertised on the radio last week

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't knit! :foxes15:

I looked at the census things the other day but theres none for my local area :foxes15:

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Dog walking ? Dog sitting ?I used to pop in and sit with a dog and let it out in the garden while the owners were at work,paid well and if you had a few every day £££££££

1 - 6 of 6 Posts