Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted: White Chihuahua-Baby Girl

I'm looking to add to my family a white female chihuahua that's still a baby or young. I would love to adopt, if possible, but most of the time there are no chihuahuas in the shelters around here. I live in Vinton, IA, so if anyone knows of any in my area please let me know. Thank You!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hope you find your girl.. Around here (GA) I don't see many truly white chis. I have always wanted one.. Hubby and I both say no more new additions for us, as we aren't getting any younger and our chis have been blessed with long lives~ so we want to be "around" for all of them if possible..lol The only possible exception I might ever make would be a solid white little boy.. I just have a special spot for the truly white chi baby, and also have always been so drawn to the little boys.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Ruby's breeder is in Southern Missouri which would not be terribly far for you. She has amazing puppies. I will look and see if she has any whites.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Have you tried petfinder.com? That's how I found both my dogs. They have listings from all over the country, and from lots of specialty rescue groups, whom before-hand, I didn't even realize existed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts