Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Not sure if iv asked this before or been on other thread, can some one tell by glyns profile pic which type head he has, because allthough he has a longer nose, just slightly over 1 inch, it then goes into a round head, any ideas ???? I did think he was deer head but the 1s ive seen there noses tend to slope up the head where as glyns nose stops and goes straight up if you know what i mean, :confused::confused::confused:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Your little blue is too cute, never seen one with the big fluffy fur then the no fur where the blue is but its definitely unique and cute! I also love the poster your hubby made.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
he is just the cutest little guy , i think his side veiw he looks like an apple shape head with a slightly over long snout :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhh.... He is so cute, love his fluffy tufts. I think he is an apple head with just a little longer snout as well. He's very cute!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw love your pups, they're so cute. Funny poster too. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Such cute doggies! Love the poster, lol .. Anyone with chi's knows about the pooping! I didnt think I would ever get Daisy potty trained.

·
Registered
28 Posts
1) Cute pics

2) very unique dog you have there!

3) Maybe hes a mix of apple and deer? One of Tequila's parents was a deer, the other was an apple and they seem to have a similar shapped head

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the comments, oh hes unique alright, lol , yes i thought he was maybe a mix of the both, struggling to get some nice pics of him as he doesnt like the camera,
would you put a pic of Tequuila on so i can see her, weve noticed today that his hair is growing back on his back, a little on his head would be nice bless him,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts