Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
before rachael gets here and sees this thread i have to tell you to get a too cute warning in this title!!!!!!!!!

must have been great to see them on their play date!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Looks like they had so much fun together!! Now neat that you were able to get your Chi's together for a play date! Glad you posted the Too Cute warning--it was very necessary!!

:D

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
They both look so adorable and then when you put them together... OMG! :shock: :D

I hate it when I notice a typo way after the fact. :roll: :D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Awww I can only see about a cm of each pic being on my dads dial up connection!! But I should see them in a few days when I get on broadband at my mums! :)

They had such a great time, it took a while for Lexi to pluck up the courage and play but I think it was because she was in an unfamiliar place as well.
They wouldn't stop chasing each other and Zola kept on sitting across her body which was hilarious!

I'm sure there will be many more playdates for them, and anyone else from Scotland who wants to meet up sometime!!! :D

Thanks for the replies guys. XX

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I love the photo with the chi in the bathrobe (if it's not a bathrobe, I apologize) - your pup is looking at that chi like "Are you sure that's what you wanted to wear?"

And everyone's right ... those are TOO cute. I'm surprised it's not illegal to post photos like that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts