Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man, what a week! I'm just recovering from the flu, so feeling fairly lousy, when I go to my GP for that wonderful thing, a Pap Smear test (sorry guys if it grosses you out) and uuuurrrk, pain & blood everywhere (not GP's fault, just me). Bleeding lasted a few days too. :x
Then yesterday I was chopping up spring onions when making some lunch, and I chopped into one of my fingers! Aaaargh, pain & blood everywhere! Then today, I had to go & get a blood sample taken for testing - more blood! :shock: Now I feel like a pincushion, and am probably about 1 Litre short on blood!

Whew, thanks for letting me get that off my chest, I needed to vent! Hopefully, that's all for medical things for a long time! :roll:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Sounds like you had a bad week alright!!! :(

I do not look forward for that once a year test. I dread it all year long. :roll:

Hope this next week goes better!!! :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, it was a bugger of a week! But this one seems to be going better!

BTW 'Sock Doctor' - I was laughing over that one for hours! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
My old boss (female) used to call the gynecologiest "the sock doctor" cuz you usually want to wear socks in those cold stirrups. Always cracked me up. :lol:
LOL-We always called him/her the"Goochie Dr." :oops:

·
Registered
696 Posts
eck blood cant stand it no matter where it comes from i feel faint and sick when its my time of the month i dread it sooooo much even that makes me sick and dizzy i hate blood

1 - 10 of 10 Posts