Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New pics of the 2 litters of puppies were posted on leila's breeders site. I posted these babies when they were small. Now they're really looking more like dogs rather than hamsters. lol They blue girl from leila's mom was the one i was interested in out of that litter but they are holding her for themselves *hate it when breeders do that* here she is now:
she is LC
And these are her litter mates
bruno: (i wanna eat him up)SC

and phoebe:LC

Here is leila's mom and she will be available for adoption when the pups are weaned:
I think this may be an older pic, he said he needed to get a new one up.
Now for the ch.sired litter
Harper: (my pic from this litter right after birth)LC

Jasmine: (i think she is my current fave now)LC

Pearl:LC

Patches: (also my fave)LC

I could EASILY get 4 of these guys. :O Thought you may enjoy looking. I may have to run out and get a pt time job :laughing8: and grab one of these up!!
Tell me your favorite!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 1st girl, she is simply adorable and very cute. It's so hard not to want them all :) I know my hubby is sick of my looking at puppy pictures.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh my my have they grown!! I also like Patches & Jasmine. Great shape & nice coloring! Oh the temptation... Leila's mom is pretty as well!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I like Jasmine & Patches. :) They are all sooooo cute, though!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are all so adorable, but I think Jasmine is my favorite. :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Aww I really love Bruno and Phoebe! Do you really think you'll get one?

I really love Leila's mom too! That is definitely where Leila gets her ADORABLE face!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
How many can you get????????
I love Patches and Bruno, I would love to have a fawn chi with a dark mask next :) Patches and Jasmine have such striking markings, theyre both adorable but I prefer Patches.
Correction, theyre all adorable.
Get two part time jobs so you can get them all.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
What beautiful and cute puppies! I love the little blue girl, but Jasmine and Patches are gorgeous too. I showed them to my hubby and told him I want a chi pup. :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Well thank God you warned me because I seriously would have fainted! THAT is TOO dang cute! Geez! Look at those little itty noses! I'm in love! lol

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well thank God you warned me because I seriously would have fainted! THAT is TOO dang cute! Geez! Look at those little itty noses! I'm in love! lol
lol your welcome :rolleyes:
I think if I can't have Jasmine, I'm gonna kill myself :tongue3::nshocked1::cry::sad2::help:
I will threaten divorce and move out if need be. ;)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
They are all gorgeous, but my favs are Phoebe, Jasmine and Patches.
Phoebe is such a wee fatty. lol Love her colouring too!
Do you think you are going to get one?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
lol your welcome :rolleyes:
I think if I can't have Jasmine, I'm gonna kill myself :tongue3::nshocked1::cry::sad2::help:
I will threaten divorce and move out if need be. ;)
LOL If I was picking them RIGHT now and I had to choose through a photo JASMINE would be my pick! THEY are all adorable but her markings are just sweetness!! I want them all ....lol :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
I love Patches but Jasmine proudly holds her head up :) and bruno.... well,.... he is just plain adorable!!!
good luck on picking just one! LOL

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I would have to say Bruno, only because he is the only SC in the litter! :)
They are all super cute though !

1 - 20 of 33 Posts