Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you!! Im waiting for her xmas one to arrive, iv ordered it from Ebay and its sooo cute!! Its not easy finding things to fit her, shes quite long-10 1/4 inches, but only just 3 and a half pounds.I really need to learn how to knit!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Cant wait to see her in her Christmas sweater :)
I wish mine didnt HATE having clothes on!
I would really highly recommend etsy.com if shes tough to find clothes for. Everything is handmade, usually to order, so you can get everything custom sized for her. There are tons of sellers making stuff especially for little dogs, and so much cute stuff to choose from. Bean Town Bostons on etsy has very cute sweaters, Ive been tempted to order three for mine and force them into them for a Christmas card lol

a few faves of mine:
Dog Sweaters and Hats Pet Apparel and by BeanTownHandmade on Etsy (their stuff will be available to view tomorrow, the "shop" was closed while they went on vacation)

Pet it Luxury Small Dog Apparel by PetitDogApparel on Etsy

HepzibabaBowWow on Etsy

but just search chihuahua or small dog clothes and you will find tons of cute stuff :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ooooh thank you for that, it looks fab...ill have a mooch on there later, Im sure ill find some nice things. Will need to get her a wardrobe soon ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you!! She really is such a sweetheart, and so affectionate and loving.O, and a little sod too...dont let the eyes fool ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are so easy to fall in love with! How adorable!! : )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts