Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone posted on deal they found a few days ago...who was that?

Anyway-found new, in the box Drs. Smith and Foster tall pet stairs on craigslist and met the lady at a local Petsmart. Great find on the steps, bad idea to go inside!

Found lots of clothes still appropriate for fall and winter on clearance for $4.97 each. Raincoats in red and yellow, lots of hoodies (my girls all hate hoods) but they had fleece sweatshirts with no hoods so I got those. I also got Martha Stewart cream thermal shirt trimmed in pink (SO cute) but I got S and they are too big. Going to another Petsmart hoping to exchange for XS.

Thought this could be a helpful tip for all the Secret Santa participants!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Oh jeeze.. PetSmart is on the other side of town but it is close to my place of work, and I work today... How convenient!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
It was me that posted about the deals at Petsmart a couple of days ago. LOL - I went to two different Petsmarts and they each had something a little different.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could not remember who did.
So everyone, please make note that I was just bringing up what Terri had already posted so do not blame me. SHE is the true enabler!! haha!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Oh, well, guilty as charged! Just be thankful you don' t live in the same town as a little place called "The Backyard". It's packed full of cute dog clothes in all price ranges and she carries the tiny sizes in everything. Oh , and I drive past it on the way home every day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts