Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WARNING - To everyone who uses the gel airfresheners and has dogs - Be Careful! The dogs can easily be overpowered by them, this causes vomitting,
shaking and worse. If you have one of these and your dog shows any
sign of this, remove it immedietly and take your dog outside into the fresh air - It could save your dogs life!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Yuck! We hate fake air "fresheners". They actually pollute your air more than anything. Not good for anyone!!

If you need a room made fresh, I would suggest putting in a pot on your stove and boiling - 2 sticks cinnamon, 1 orange rind, 10 drops vanilla extract (or 1 stick vanilla is better). Boil and it will make the whole house smell lovely, naturally. AND - I pour this into a mason jar to refridgerate and save for another day. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yuck! We hate fake air "fresheners". They actually pollute your air more than anything. Not good for anyone!!

If you need a room made fresh, I would suggest putting in a pot on your stove and boiling - 2 sticks cinnamon, 1 orange rind, 10 drops vanilla extract (or 1 stick vanilla is better). Boil and it will make the whole house smell lovely, naturally. AND - I pour this into a mason jar to refridgerate and save for another day. :)

MMM!!! that sounds good :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts