Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of these from from this morning, and the rest are from over the past few days :)

I took the pups for our regular morning walk this morning. It's such a nice day out so I knew the pups would enjoy it. Walking with 3 leashes can sometimes be a bit crazy hah but luckily Thai is SO well behaved. This is through a park so no big streets around, but I can walk here anywhere without a leash and she wont leave me side! If only the other 2 could take some pointers aha

Of course we also did a little photo shoot this morning ha!

Thai, the Queen of Versailles

Nico, my little Sailor

Hibou my little tomboy! Camo & pink are the perfect 'medium' for her haha

The rest of these are from the past few days

Hanging out on the patio with my 3 munchkins :)

They make for pretty good guard dogs ;)

These 2 LOVE to play together! This is a rare quiet moment hah

Thai in her little strawberry house! She's lucky the other 2 can't fit quite as comfortably inside so it's ALL her!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi my little angels!! You are all so gorgeous! I love sun tanning pics, seems all chis love the sun. It's still so amazing to see how well Nico has adjusted, like he's been there since day 1.
They are so cute together, the 3 musketeers!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Hibou LOVES the sun! The other 2 do as well, but Hibou is a true Sun Goddess!

I know, I am just as surprised. At first the girls were a bit put off by his arrival but it didn't take long before they were all playing & sleeping together etc. He's definitely a love bug!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
They are so cute! Since I'm also from Canada, and just wondering, where do you buy their clothes and collars? I've found petstores here (and I'm in Calgary) don't have a lot of chihuahua-sized things, but ebay has been great!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
YAY I love these pups! :hello1: So fun to see them again. :love2:
I love how you can just scoop them all up with one arm, I wish I could do it
with all of my guys, unfortunately they have to take turns cuddling with mama,
they can't all fit in my lap. Your Thai is like Bella, always by my foot. It's good!

Thanks for sharing the babies with us!

ps: you look good as always! ...one hunky "crazy Chihuahua lady", lol. ;)

·
Registered
960 Posts
I was very excited when you got a boy as your girls are always immaculately kitted out. Essentially what I am saying Dustin is that I need an inventory of Nico's wardrobe, with where you bough each item too please ;) Haha. You guys over the other side of the world get the best stuff!

I love love love your little strawberry house, it is the best hidey-hole I have seen.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you everyone! They are definitely my world :)

They are so cute! Since I'm also from Canada, and just wondering, where do you buy their clothes and collars? I've found petstores here (and I'm in Calgary) don't have a lot of chihuahua-sized things, but ebay has been great!
We don't have anywhere good here either so most of my pups stuff is from either Ebay or sites I've ordered from. When I go on trips I try to find stuff there as well.

YAY I love these pups! :hello1: So fun to see them again. :love2:
I love how you can just scoop them all up with one arm, I wish I could do it
with all of my guys, unfortunately they have to take turns cuddling with mama,
they can't all fit in my lap. Your Thai is like Bella, always by my foot. It's good!

Thanks for sharing the babies with us!

ps: you look good as always! ...one hunky "crazy Chihuahua lady", lol. ;)
Ha yes being able to scoop them all up is convenient, although not always the easiest haha They can get squirmy!

Yup Thai is my little shadow :)

I was very excited when you got a boy as your girls are always immaculately kitted out. Essentially what I am saying Dustin is that I need an inventory of Nico's wardrobe, with where you bough each item too please ;) Haha. You guys over the other side of the world get the best stuff!

I love love love your little strawberry house, it is the best hidey-hole I have seen.
Haha luckily before we got Nico, Hibou was our honorary 'boy' haha so we already had some either unisex or 'boyish' things. A lot were ordered on ebay, I also have some pieces from Hip Doggie, and others I found at PetSmart or Petco etc.

Again I will say how adorable they are...they are very tiny in yor arms. Now much do they weigh?
Thank you! Nico is our biggest at 4.5lbs, Hibou is 4lbs & Thai is 3lbs :)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Dustin, I just love your pictures of your crew! I am having a problem though. I have always been insistent that Lupita be the only 'chi' child. But because of you, LS, Jada, Pidge, TLI, Zorana and all the others with 2 or more, I am now rethinking it. I am starting to look.... And so is my husband! Oh no!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Dustin, I just love your pictures of your crew! I am having a problem though. I have always been insistent that Lupita be the only 'chi' child. But because of you, LS, Jada, Pidge, TLI, Zorana and all the others with 2 or more, I am now rethinking it. I am starting to look.... And so is my husband! Oh no!
I know what you are saying, it is very hard not to get another chi. I have 2 dogs Sadie (pug) and Ike and I want another chi so bad, I need to stop looking at all the beautiful Chihuahuas on here. :coolwink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts