Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Sorry I havent been posting, I have been so busy with baby. He is getting really big and I have been going to alot of Dr. Appointments because of his dialated Kidneys....but anyway. I check in and look at all the post. I will try posting more I promise!!

But Anyway I had sum Smelly doggies that need washing. I washed, Hubby snapped pix. ENJOY!!

From Left to Right-Kisses, Honda, Sky
"Ekkk, There is a Naked Man in the Tub!!"

Sky wanted to help me wash Honda. "Let me help wash behind your ears"

Sky

"Look Im a Naked Chinese Water Dog"

Kisses "Can I get out yet??"

"HELP!"

"Daddie get out!! Were Naked!"

"Gosh I hate Bath time!"

Chewy decided he wanted to join in. "Mom Stop Splashing me!!"

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Hahaha I would rather you be getting washed than me" poor Chewy

"Need to Swim to Freedom!"

"Look Mom, a Wet, Hairless Alien!!"

Chewy a wet Raccoon lol!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww that pic of chewy all wet is priceless so cute i love it
they are all great photos ciarra thanks for sharing your cuties xx

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankie Mandy thats Hubbys fav. pic as well, my fav is the one that makes Sky look like an Alien lol. :D

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
lol

you know i'd be pissed to taking a bath with all them kids in the tub and a camrea in your face! poor chewy

great pics

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Hahaha the pictures made me laugh :) i love giving mine a bath they always make the funnest faces

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol

you know i'd be pissed to taking a bath with all them kids in the tub and a camrea in your face! poor chewy

great pics
Well Chewy shouldnt have come in to see whats going on, lol. Curiousity Killed the Chihuahua...well more like got him wet.:D

Hahaha the pictures made me laugh :) i love giving mine a bath they always make the funnest faces
Lol I agree...they act like Im being cruel when it comes to bath time, and they give me odd faces...and they look like drowned rats and lil naked aliens.:D

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
What a sweet group you have there...very adorable photos !! Especially the alien in the bath !!

·
Registered
415 Posts
haha "wet hairless alien!" that is cute! What great pictures!! Triton panics when the bath tub starts pouring water! lol He grunts when having a bath, it's really funny to listen to!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thankie Ladies. I cant get over how different Sky looks in the bath, he really isnt that ugly dry lol :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I love bathtime photos, oh they are all so different and adorable. I love the swim to freedom pic and the one of Sky all wet with his ears sticking up is too cute. Hope Baby Vincent is hanging in and kisses to him, the pups and Mommy!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts