Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not responsible or liable of anykind of blindness, heart attacks, lose of words or breath for the over cuteness of this puppy.

My breeder just sent me new pix of JayJay, he comes home WEDS!!!:D

WELL....What do you all think of him??:D:coolwink:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
First of all, where in the heck have you been? You used to be a fixture on here. Second of all, how in the heck did I miss a thread that you were getting another chi. He is absolutely magnificent. Just gorgeous. What made you get another honey? I'll bet you are dying.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First of all, where in the heck have you been? You used to be a fixture on here. Second of all, how in the heck did I miss a thread that you were getting another chi. He is absolutely magnificent. Just gorgeous. What made you get another honey? I'll bet you are dying.
hmmm 2 threads ago I posted I was getting another. Well My bestfriend who I have been staying wit her half a week and then I come home the rest of the week. Her hubby is in the navy and she has a 2 and a 3yr old that I help her take care of them. but anyway

I took my whole gang over there and she just fell in love, she was so jealous how they followed me to the bathroom, and how they are cuddled and kissed me. and how they listen so well to everything I say. So she told me to call my mentor/breeder and see if she had any puppies. Well I wasnt planning on getting one, but soon as I saw him I was sold. My hubby loves Chewy and any that look like chewy. So I knew I had to get this lil boy, I think my hubby is more exicted about getting him than i am.

oh and ps...im gonna try and buy my ticket for ohio....on the 18th...gonna shoot for the middle of oct. :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I must have missed it honey. I'm sorry. I was off and on for a little while there. I will be seeing you when you come here honey, for sure. JayJay is just adorable. My hub is addicted to these little angels also. He'd have another one tomorrow. One of us has to be sensible, huh???

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Ok all i have to say is thanks for the warning!!!!
He is just the cutest!!!! what a little ball of fluff!!!!!
I've said it before but i just can't wait for you to get him, i want lots of photos :D

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Aww, he is too cute to be real! Admit it, he is some sort of new beanie baby isnt he??:D:rolleyes:
So is that one furkid for every day of the week now??LOL

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
If i saw him i would buy him too. That is the reason I do not call my breeder anymore. I would just end up with more chis than I can handle lol. I am so excited for you. We can't wait to see homecoming pictures of JayJay. I love his name btw.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Def thanks for the warning and OMG how cute is he???? He's going to be a little long hair, right? His color and markings are fabulous. You lucky girl you. He's gorgeous.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts