Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone apparently something happened in a thread on Aug. 10 and I am not writing this to have another discussion of whatever happened. I would just like to clear my name. I have never nor would I ever post anything to hurt or offend anyone. Apparently someone was using my name and posting some not so nice things and I would like everyone to know that this was not me. I have been out for awhile because of personally issues and have not been able to keep up with what has been going on. I do not know what was said and I am not trying to bring the topic up again. I would just like everyone to know that it was not me. I received some PM's that people thought that it was me and I want to assure everyone it was not. I have enjoyed this site greatly and have enjoyed the friends and chis that I have meet. I would never do anything to hurt anyone.
Thanks
:wave: Ericka

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
you really dont have to explain. We love you and know it wasnt you. Things got a little scary for a brief sec. Dont think another thought about it :wave:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
KB mamma said:
you really dont have to explain. We love you and know it wasnt you. Things got a little scary for a brief sec. Dont think another thought about it :wave:
Ditto!

That being said, how are Kiwi and Peaches doing? :D

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I was worried :? everyone was going to hate me for something I had nothing to do with. Kiwi and Peaches are doing great :) . I'll post some new pictures soon. Thanks for asking :wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts