Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

(that sweater was from micheals from the teddy bear dept, the sweaters they make for teddybears fit pups pretty well...its a little big on him still but would be perfect for a 3-5lb er...lol, vixie has a nice white one with a heart on it also a teddy bear sweater...it fits her PERFECT!)
(you can see how tiny he is...he almost fits in the palm of my hand...

good to see his colouring...hes actually a real nice blue fawn with black sabling on his ears and tail tip and some under his chin...he looks redder than he is in a lot of pics...

the cast is almost as big as him lol

here you can see some of his facial sabling...isnt he cute!?

and lastly my favorite pic of the day

·
Registered
631 Posts
Aaaawwwww, he is just precious! He looks so pitiful with the cast on his leg.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ed&EmsMom said:
He must be the Artful Dodger because he has definitely stolen my heart!!! He is such a little cutey!
someone whos seen oliver...tis his namesake artfull dodger was my fave char (after nancy a part i played for many years in our town theater) and his registered name is little treasures artful dodger

·
Registered
854 Posts
Does Dodger use his cast as a weapon??? Our poodle when she broke her leg used to thump us with the cast if we didn't pay attention to her enough. That darned thing hurt too!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hes actually not too bad with the cast, its fairly heavy so he can barley lift it off the floor lol, but hes good and doesnt try an chew at it so and he gets round well on it too.
he'll be 5 months in 2 days and weigh in at a whopping 2lb 8oz

·
Registered
521 Posts
Aww! He's such a sweet little boy! What a cute little face :) It's surprising how well they cope with casts! Have you found that with him? He'll be back to normal in no time :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
what a doll , i probably told you already , but i was about to name cosmo 'Dodger' but my bf liked cosmo better :wink: i love that name

kisses nat

·
Registered
213 Posts
Oh he's precious!!

We'll be up your way in a couple of weeks, we're bringing my mom down here to AL, she's got cancer :( so we're making the long trek up there with the girls and bringing her back to where she belongs. We're going to RI.

We'll bark on our way by!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts