Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have recommendations on a good place to get, say, 3 washable bed pads, for the lowest price??

I've checked on Amazon and found a few places but wondered if anyone had a trusty insider secret of where to order them from, haha.

And before anyone mentions Sam's Club, I don't have a membership (there's only one store, over an hour away and I have no other reason to shop there.) nor have I found anyone I know who can get them for me, in the last couple months that I've been keeping an ear out LOL.

I just want the basic, machine washable/dryable cloth pads with the waterproof backing. I love my grass patches, but prefer to use the bed pads in crates.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just as an update... I bought 3 of these.

Washable Bed Pad (34 x 35)

And they are GREAT. So far anyway. I love that they're washable. We just keep 3 down in the dog room, an area they always have access to. We still let them out on a schedule, but I like to give my dogs the opportunity to go whenever they need to. Yes I'm sure they COULD hold it longer at times than they do, but I personally pee all the frickin' time so I like to offer them the same courtesy to go whenever they need to LOL.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just as an update... I bought 3 of these.

Washable Bed Pad (34 x 35)

And they are GREAT. So far anyway. I love that they're washable. We just keep 3 down in the dog room, an area they always have access to. We still let them out on a schedule, but I like to give my dogs the opportunity to go whenever they need to. Yes I'm sure they COULD hold it longer at times than they do, but I personally pee all the frickin' time so I like to offer them the same courtesy to go whenever they need to LOL.

Ha ha ha ha = that really made me laugh - but I agree! And I'm really learning something tonight with these washable pads - I didn't know they existed!!!!! Something else I've learnt from this forum! ;-)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
[/COLOR]

Ha ha ha ha = that really made me laugh - but I agree! And I'm really learning something tonight with these washable pads - I didn't know they existed!!!!! Something else I've learnt from this forum! ;-)
It made me laugh too! In fact I laughed so much now I have to pee! M:D

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
but I personally pee all the frickin' time so I like to offer them the same courtesy to go whenever they need to LOL.
I personally think they should give everyone over 50 a permanent cathater (Sp?) - entire forests & water reservoirs would be saved, not to mention we'd all have an extra 2 hours in our day :coolwink:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LMAO That's what I was thinkin! I'm half that at 25... so I'm gonna eventually pee TWICE this much?! Oh woe is me. O_O

1 - 11 of 11 Posts