Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my little monkey's newest trick is to pick at their potty pad and have it out of the holder when we come home. I am so proud (no). They have been so good to use it and leave it alone. Time to change up their toys in their room.

Now that both have firm stools, these may be a better idea. Of course, I just bought 200 of the paper ones we were using. I will still use those upstairs while they are being supervised.

I have found some on ebay that are hospital bed pads rather than the actual puppy ones. They seem a bit larger than the puppy ones which I would prefer. It is hard to tell (unless they specify) how much they hold and I would imagine the quality varies by brand.

Have you purchased some that you really like? Can you tell me where? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
If you sew, you could make a nice large one with absorbant cotton lining. They have so many colorful prints that would hide the urine, you could also put a waterproof backing to ensure dry floors if you have heavy wetters.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are so precious. You made my day. I cannot sew to save my soul! Was hoping someone here knew some great etsy or ebay seller who made them and I could buy them from them!

·
Registered
184 Posts
A friend of mine uses the hospital bed pads and is very happy with them. She has a beagle that pees a ton and I know they hold the urine well and are bigger than the puppy pads. Not sure of the brand she uses but could find out if you would like.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it is not a bother, asking would be great. They are expensive so I'd like to not keep buying to get good quality ones. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
i use a combination of the paper doggie potty pads, human baby crib pads and the smaller reusuable doggie potty pads.... I really like the crib pads and the reusable pads.... just wash them and use again....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts