Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So those of us who have pets that constantly tote their toys around(I have 1 that does it) , how often do you sneak the toys away to wash them? I've got this little bag,you can put like socks in it in the washer,anyway i put half her favorite in it then the next load I put the other 5,I try to do it about twice a month:thumbup:.They have BUNCHES of toys but these are her favorite

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I rotate toys. He has two sets. When one gets gross to me I replace it with the other set and wash it.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Gemma has tons of toys, but some are starting to get a little yucky. I've always wondered if it's okay to just throw them in the washing machine? I don't have one of those laundry bags, so I'd just be throwing them in with other stuff like towels and blankets. A couple of her toys are cat toys that contain cat nip, so I probably can't wash those, right?

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
I just wash them about every two weeks when I wash their blankets and the cover that goes around their bed. I don't put it in a bag, just wash it like regular laundry and I add fabric softener! Mojo and Lola love running into their crate on laundry day when the blankets are still warm from the dryer! Lol

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I throw mine in the washer straight no bag but I don't put them in the dryer

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Every two weeks or so...Caitlin, can you get a laundry bag? It may help them last longer and prevent any wear and tear to make it easier for Gemma to rip it open haha. I bought mine from the dollar store. Does Sweden have those you think?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts