Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha, after looking at the clothing pictures, I thought I would share the pics of Sammy's new sweatshirt. Von Dutch now makes clothing for doggies. So cute! however, I realized after I got it, that this sweatshirt colors I chose are more boyish :( So this is her sporty look ;)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chihuahua-lady said:
awwww thats brill it looks fab i never knew von dutch had started there own doggy line is it that expensive looks fab on he is a lil model
I first saw them on glamourdog.com they have a whole selection! The von dutch web site also has them. They have tanks too, which I am thinking about getting, because Sammy loves to chew on the sleeves and she ends up getting one paw out the neck hole some how! She's sneaky like that!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
<hiding Cooper's eyes> That is too cute!! And I know Cooper would look too too too cute in it, just like your girl!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
She looks perfectly adorable! Today Lily wore a light blue/navy blue baseball shirt that ways "Superdog" on the back. It's sort of tomboyish but I like that once in awhile. Nobody wants to be a girlie girl ALL the time. Well, except maybe RuPaul. :D
HAHAHA thats hilarious and so so so true!!! :laughing3:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts