Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cooper was looking bored tonight so I got his favorite shirts out and we had a fashion show, ala Fizzy and his mum. Of course, any time I annoy my handsome little man, I must share.

Cooper sporting his Rockstar t-shirt that I washed and lost most of the "R" ... he hasn't forgiven me yet.

Next, we have Cooper showing off his playful side in this red and blue Spiderman-esque tee. This is one of his favorite shirts to wear on the weekends.

Finally, we have Cooper getting ready for the country club in his Hip Doggie polo shirt in black with white accents. Do pay attention to his Calvin Klein-like pose.

Cooper says "how'd ya like that??"

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Cooper looks ultra handsome. :D But poor Omakitty is going to have some lonely evenings now??? :cry: You can't expect him to stay in now 'cos all the lady chis around will be after him for a night out on the town now! :laughing4: :laughing8:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Cooper is quite the little model...right down to the models expressions LOL I love him in his polo shirt....so sophisticated !

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rachael Polachek said:
The lil guy has great fashion sense and great attitude. He's a natural! :wink:

I just love it when he looks right into the camera. He doesn't even have red eye. :lol:
he has red eye... mommy takes it out so no one knows. But now you all do. :eek:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts