Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Awwww That's so cute. When my daughter was in school, Bouncer would hang out in the dog room with us until 3:00, then sit on the back of the couch waiting for her to come home. Even now that she's graduated and spending most of her time at her friend's house, at 3:00, he's on the couch staring out the window, waiting for her.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........Frank is so cute. Dogs are so smart to know where their parents are coming home.

Bella and Lina also sit by our back door every day at 6 p.m. waiting for me to come home from work. My husband who gets home before I do informs me that both girls will stay put until I come home from work to greet them, even if I'm working late or running late. It warms my heart to be so loved by my girls. :p

·
Registered
281 Posts
Awww so cute! I love coming back from visiting my parents at night and Pixie is waiting in her cage, tail wagging! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Frankie, you are such a smart boy knowing when Dady is coming home. You are also a very beautiful boy! : ) Kisses & hugs little guy!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Pam, that pic is precious! You can tell - they LOVES their daddy!! :)

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
i always know when noel is coming in the car, bianca will jump up to the window tail wagging and sure enough, about 20 secs later the car is in the drive, i dont know how they do it,
great pic by the way

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what a sweet pic! It's amazing how they know our schedules. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts