Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On July 2 central Ohio is having a "Walk for the Cure" event. I had two aunts who passed of breast cancer so i most definitely will be attending. My crew will also be attending while sporting their pink collars to show their support :D
I am very sure it will be very hot and i'm trying to think of the best way to keep water cold for them. I am bring the waggon that Hotchi so dearly loves but i also will need a quick and easy wasy to give them cold water. I have been looking at the typical water bottles that have the dowl attached. Have any of you come across any better ones??
These are the ones i've been looking at?? dog water bottles - Product Details

I'm sure most of you remember Hotchis parade float that he dearly loves to ride in. All four of them won't fit in it so i will also have to get another one. But will have shade and sparay bottles to cool them off, and of course, if i at anytime feel it is too hot for them and their health is at risk i will return home with them. I just know how much they enjoy being out at social events and its a great chance for Justice to get out and socialize.

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
For some reason the link won't work for me, but I'm guessing it's one of the dog water bottles with a "dish" attached to it? I have one of those for Odie, and for whatever reason, she's terrified of it! I think they're really cool though. Another option would be just bringing a dish, and filling regular plastic water bottles with water and put them in the freezer, and then they'll slowly unfreeze during the day.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I have a bottle with the dish attached to it, so I can't help with other options. Toby loves his though, he'd drink out of it all the time if he could!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts