Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :wave: !!! I am sooo excited to have found this site! It is EXACTLY what I have been looking for! I'm on the chihuahuamaniacs group on msn, but its a bit too disorganized for my tastes. I have a 15 month old 4.5lb female Chihuahua named Dior.

Here she is:

I got her through a local shelter from the owner. They took okay care of her, but they let her get pregnant :(. We got her in May and she currently lives at my boyfriends apartment, but I visit her frequently. I look forward to getting to know all of you and telling more!

BTW, Dior will have her own website soon, I'll keep you posted!.

Also, my mother and I are in the process of designing dog purses (carriers), clothing, and beds. More info to come too.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Welcome! I just saw your post on another thread and admired your signature/avater pictures. Very cool! 8)

I really love the photo you posted above of Dior. She is so pretty and the sky looks really nice as her background.

Hope to get to know you better through the boards. Welcome! :wave:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello:
Dior is beautiful. Yes, what happened to the pups?
I am new here also, just adopted a chihuahua mix at the shelter 6 days ago and she is wonderful. I am interested to see the bags and collection.
Rose, Angel, and Bubba

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Dior is gorgeous and I love the photo you posted of her. Enjoy the forums and I look forward to seeing more pictures of you beautiful girl! :)

Jessica

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:wave: Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Dior had her litter of puppies, I'm not sure how many, but they were all given away before we got her. It's a shame they just let her get pregnant like that, but things could have been much worse. No fears though, she is a healthy, happy, and spoiled little girl. I know we will fit in well here :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well I have posted on some of your other threads here, but I thought I would give you an official chi people welcome in the Newbie Corner.... :D

Welcome to Chi People and keep the pictures comin' sister!!!lol :lol:

also, I hope that you find that this website is alot more organized, the mods on here take really good care of the members and the site....enjoy!

Chelsea and her kid, Neville.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts