Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been here in a while, and I'm going to try to be more active.

I got married this month, and we went on our honeymoon/vacation to my favorite place- the Smoky Mountains! We were there for a week, and just came home on Saturday night.

Of course, we took the dogs with us and rented an awesome cabin!

Here are some pictures of Rylie and Chloe enjoying the trip.

Rylie posing outside:

an outtake of her falling!

Chloe:

***MORE BELOW***

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hehe i just got a puppia vest :) so far my chi hates it but its not easy to tear at so yayee! wow! look at them go! mine is scared of stairs :(

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
So glad to see you are back... and especially happy to see photos of your gorgeous chis!

Congrats on being married... and it looks like you had a nice honeymoon as well.

Awesome pics...love the ones of them going up the stairs

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
congratulations! Beautiful chis! we are supposed to go back to the smokies in june, but I may not go if i can't bring Zoe.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Congrats, what great photos of you beautiful fur babies

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Love the stairs action shots and the outtake of Riley falling over. Bless them. Chloe has such stunning eyes, gorgeous

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
congratulations! Beautiful chis! we are supposed to go back to the smokies in june, but I may not go if i can't bring Zoe.
We rented a pet friendly cabin, and it was REALLY nice! It had a game room, a hot tub outside, a jacuzzi inside, etc.

We found it on www.mountainchalets.com and I would HIGHLY recommend them!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
YAY!! So glad to see pics of your girls again!

Did I miss something but...where's your handsome boy? I havent seen pics of him in a while either.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts